I was perusing someone’s blog today and came across a posting that I thought was rather clever. So I’m stealing their idea…
Here are a list of things that I have never done (which I find to be rather remarkable considering my 20+ years on this earth.) I have never …
1. watched Star Wars. Any of them.
2. seen a cow up close. (In fact, I’ve never even touched one.)
3. licked a battery.
4. dyed my hair.
5. ridden a jet ski. (Quite sad, for how much I love water sports.)
6. understood the appeal of Ben Affleck.
7. had a balance on my credit cards.
8. met a Canadian I didn’t like.
9. played broom hockey.
10. watched an episode of South Park.
So I’m curious. What things have you never done that most everyone else you know has?